Friday 10 January 2014

2014!

I was having a discussion at work the other day about what events I was doing this year, when I started to list them I realised I have entered more than I thought!

Feb 22 Dorney Duathlon
Mar 2 Reading Half Marathon
Apr 6 Brighton Marathon
Apr 19 Dorney Duathlon
Jun 15 Cotswold Half Iron Distance Triathlon
Jul 20 Ironman UK
Oct 5 Cumbrian Run

Seems a bit loaded at the first half of the year! Oh and I find out next month if I have a space in Ride London this year.

Well the second half of the year I will have to get my Cyclo Cross bike out again! That and maybe some other events might crop up that take my fancy!

Well my training has started ok I just need a bit more structure and keep at it, well I have enough events to keep me focused, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment