Monday 15 July 2013

Lazy Week


Ok so last week was a bit quiet on the training front, the only exercise I managed to get in was my daily cycle commute to work at 16 miles each way!

I’m beginning to think that my blog should be Andy’s Lack of Fitness!

So in the absence of any real news now may be the time to direct you to a proper blog about exercise. If you would like to see this please hop on over to my cousin’s page at lazygirlrunning.com, much more informative and better written than mine!

Alternatively if you are interested in art my Sister in Law has a fantastic blog at  sketch-mad.com where she shows off her amazing talent. She has a whole series of bear paintings which are absolutely stunning!

Meanwhile I need to get my trainers on and get out on the roads to do some running, I have the National Lottery Run coming up this weekend. After running the 5 miles in the morning I then have to keep up with my youngest son as we complete the 1.5 mile family run! Any thoughts on who is going to cross the finish line first?!

Interestingly they seem to have made their shirts on the large size, most race shirts I get are a bit small even in the XL size but for this run the shirt they have sent me actually fits. Although most of the people commenting on twitter are complaining that they are too big, one person’s small apparently fits like a nighty!!



Hopefully next week will have more news, I really need to get more miles in on the bike, running and swimming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment